When you completely install Garmin Express Software just follow the below steps to use the software:
For this, you first have to connect your Garmin purchased product to the computer. For connecting, use a USB cable for this. Attach one end of the cable to the Garmin device and one end to the Computer. After connecting, follow the given procedure.
- Now, open your installed Garmin Express application by clicking the icon from the desktop or the location where you have installed the application.
- In the next window, select the “Add a Device” option.
- After that, wait for the application to search the nearby connected Garmin device.
- From the result list, click the “Add Device” tab.
- Now, you have to sync your product with the Garmin Connect account.
- For this click “Sign In” tab. Then, enter the same login credentials that you have used for creating the Garmin Express account and tap “Sign in”.
If you have not created your account earlier, then select “Create an Account” option and follow the on-screen instructions for creating a new account.
- In the Settings Page, provide a Nickname to your product.
Also, select the desired language from the language drop-down menu. Then, click the “Next” button.
- For uploading the data on the Garmin Connect account wirelessly, then set up your Wi-Fi network by clicking “Find Networks” option. Then, follow the on-screen instructions carefully for connecting to an available network.
- Then, hit the “Next” button.
- Now, read the Privacy Statement by clicking “View Privacy Statement” option. If you agree to their data collection procedure and allow them to use your data, then tap “Yes” button.
- This will start the process of setting up your device. Wait for the process to get completed.
- Once it got done, you will be taken to the Garmin Express application homepage.
- Then, hit the “Sync” option for uploading your data to Garmin Connect.
- After that, Garmin will show you the available updates.
- For installing the updates, click the “Install” / “Install All” option in order to install available updates using your Garmin Express software.
- Then, in the next window, you will be asked to agree to the updated terms and conditions.
Go through them carefully and give your consent by tapping the “Agree” button.
- Now, the updation process will start. It will display the current progress tab with the percentage completed, time running and download speed.
After observing all the conditions and solutions if you still have some error or problem with the device or it’s updates then feel free to drop a message on garminexpressupdater.com website and we’ll help you with your concern